While our facility is being built, we offer to bring animal assemblies and classes to your community center or local school. Our volunteers bring their own trained animals to demonstrate animal communication, compassion and positive reinforcement dog training.
Students and class attendees will learn:
- What to do if you see a lost or injured animal
- The importance of spaying and neutering, including the risks
- Emotional connection with animals
- How to approach a rescue dog
- How positive reinforcement dog training works
The Importance of Positive Reinforcement Dog Training
Dogs don’t understand when you scold them or tell them no. What they do understand are treats and positivity. Successful dog training involves using rewards and treats to promote good behavior. It takes time and patience and generally, you should do at least 15 minutes a day with your dog.
In our educational program, we’ll talk you through why some treats work and some don’t. We’ll also explain timing, clickers and treat placement. Of course, it takes patience but you’ll bond even more with your dog throughout the process.
After our facility is complete and full program is launched, we will offer FREE CLASSES to the community on:
- Dog training and communication